Universal Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO UNDERSTAND YOUR
LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Terms of Service
Fees and Payments
Purchases: This agreement is a legally binding contract between you, the purchaser, and the Company. Upon purchase, there is no cancellation of payment. All payments are final, non-refundable, and non-transferable. All digital products are final, non-refundable, and nontransferable. You agree that you will not disparage or encourage others to disparage the company. For purposes of this Terms agreement, the term disparage includes without limitation comments or statements made in any matter or medium in the press and/or the media about the Company which would adversely affect any manner of the conduct of the business of the Company, without limitations to the Company’s business plans or prospects or the business reputation of the company.
Fees: As compensation for the services described for the Incomepa$$ Membership (hereinafter referred to as the “Membership”), Customer shall pay twelve (12) equal weekly or monthly installment payments as follows:
- Gold : $149 monthly / $1490 annually
- Platinum : $299 monthly / $2990 annually
- Black – SCALE/360: $499, equaling $5,988 per year
Payments are due and payable each month of the Term (hereinafter referred to as the “Fees”). The first installment payment shall be due on the date the customer checks out and thereafter on the date of purchase each following month. The customer shall pay all installment payments via credit/debit card. The customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Customer’s credit/debit card or bank account will be charged each month for the installment. In the event the regularly scheduled charge is rejected for any reason, including insufficient funds, the Customer agrees to pay an additional twenty-five ($25) late fee per week until the installment payment is collected. Customer authorizes Company to attempt to process regularly scheduled charge every five (5) days after rejection for any reason. Customer certifies that Customer is an authorized user of the credit/debit card.
Term: The initial term of the Membership shall be for a period of twelve (12) months beginning as of the Effective Date. In the event Customer desires to cancel this Membership, for any reason, Customer shall remain responsible for the entire Fees described in “Fees” above. Membership in the Gold or Platinum levels shall not exceed twelve (12) months unless expressly permitted by the Company.
Cancellation: A cancellation request for a payment plan must be emailed to email@example.com at least 2 business days before the next payment date. If the Customer requests to cancel the subscription Customer’s account will be canceled effective immediately and will forgo any ongoing access effective the day of cancellation. Due to an upfront discount on products and services, any additional modules/bundles that were granted due to the subscription will no longer be accessible upon cancellation. Customers will retain access to any individual product purchases.
Monthly billing must cease after 12 months of membership and must be re-initiated by the customer if they wish to continue to the next level of Membership
Default: In the event Customer fails to make payment as described in “Fees” above, or in the event Customer otherwise breaches the terms of this Membership for any reason, the Company may terminate the Membership and Customer’s access to the services. In the event of default for any reason, the Customer shall remain responsible for the entire amount of fees incurred on a month-to-month basis, less any amount paid prior to default.
Access to This Site
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this Program and Website. If you are under eighteen years of age, you are not permitted to access this Program and Website for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this Program and Website, no information obtained by this Program and Website falls within the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
To access this Program and Website or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this Program and Website that all the information you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If the Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this Program and Website or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms, the Company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Program and Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing and personal use of the material contained in this Program and Website. The material and content (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use.
Restrictions on Use
You may use this Program and Website for purposes expressly permitted by this site. You may not use this Program and Website for anything other than its intended purpose, including any commercial purpose, without express prior written consent. You may not (and may not authorize any other party to):
- publish any Program and Website material in any other media;
- sell, sublicense and/or otherwise commercialize any Program and Website material;
- publicly perform and/or show any Program and Website material;
- use this Program and Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Program and Website;
- use this Program and Website in any way that impacts user access to this Program and Website;
- use this Program and Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Program and Website;
- use this Program and Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
- co-brand this Program and Website
- frame this Program and Website
- hyper-link to this Program and Website
- duplicate any ad copy, sales funnels, or marketing strategies
- paid social media ads such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or any other social media outlet
- sale funnel format to include, page copy, pricing structure, sales video, bonuses offered and calls to action
You agree to immediately to cease.
This Program and Website may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this Program and Website or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of this or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by the Company. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this Program and Website is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. OUR COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THE COMPANY MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT OUR COMPANY, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. OUR COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and the Company does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation Of Liability
COMPANY, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN, AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing on this site are the property of the Company or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Company. The Company and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to the Company retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this Program and Website.
You hereby grant to our Company the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to our Company through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
Information You Provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this Program and Website any
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to this Program or Website;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening, or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details, or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized in this Program and Website;
- includes programs that contain viruses, worms, and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer
software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way that affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Program and Website or any networks connected to this Program and Website; or
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER [COMPANY] OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.